The Dallas Cowboys are an NFL team founded in 1960. The team is now controlled by Jerry Jones, who purchased the club in 1989. The squad played in the Super Bowl for the first time in 1970. The team won their first championship the following year.
The Cowboys have earned five Super Bowls in total (1971, 1977, 1992, 1993, and 1995), one fewer than the Pittsburgh Steelers, who have won the most. When you think about who the most important players for the Dallas Cowboys were: Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, and Michael Irvin. All three are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
The Cowboys are the NFL’s most valuable club, estimated at around 5.7 billion US dollars in 2021, almost double the average worth of other NFL clubs that year. They became the world’s most valued sports team in 2019.
Over the years, the Dallas Cowboys have built a solid fan base, topping the league in average regular-season attendance. The Cowboys’ home games attract over 727 thousand fans per season.
Date: 1960 – present
Division: NFC East
Stadium: AT&T Stadium – Capacity: 80,000
Coach: Mike McCarthy
Owner/President/General Manager: Jerry Jones
Awards & Honors: Super Bowl (1996), Super Bowl (1994), Super Bowl (1993), Super Bowl (1978), Super Bowl (1972)
Dallas Cowboys Schedule 2022
- Week 1: vs. Buccaneers, Sunday 9/11, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Week 2: vs. Bengals, Sunday 9/18, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 3: @ Giants, Monday 9/26, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Week 4: vs. Commanders, Sunday 10/2, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 5: @ Rams, Sunday 10/9, 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 6: @ Eagles, Sunday 10/16, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Week 7: vs. Lions, Sunday 10/23, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 8: vs. Bears, Sunday 10/30, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 9: BYE
- Week 10: @ Packers, Sunday 11/13, 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 11: @ Vikings, Sunday 11/20, 4:25 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 12: vs. Giants, Thursday 11/24, 4:30 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 13: vs. Colts, Sunday 12/4, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Week 14: vs. Texans, Sunday 12/11, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 15: @ Jaguars, Sunday 12/18, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 16: vs. Eagles, Saturday 12/24, 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 17: @ Titans, Thursday 12/29, 8:15 p.m. ET (Amazon Prime)
- Week 18: @ Commanders, TBD
Dallas Cowboys Total 2021 Salary Cap
- Maximum Salary Cap: $209,962,519
- Active Contracts: $164,151,326
- Injured Reserve: $9,936,305
- Dead Cap: $26,049,455
- Total Cap: $205,550,959
- Est. Cap Space: $4,411,560
Who is the best player on the Dallas Cowboys 2021?
Zack Martin of the Dallas Cowboys was chosen the No. 85 player in the NFL in the “Top 100 Players of 2021” list.