The Cleveland Browns are an American football team that plays in the National Football League (NFL). The team is based in Cleveland, Ohio. They were founded in 1946 as a member of the All-America Football Conference (AAFC). Since then, they have been members of the NFL. In 1995, they merged with the Baltimore Ravens and became known as the Baltimore/Cleveland Browns.
Date: 1946 – present
Division: AFC North
Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium – Capacity: 67,895
Coach: Kevin Stefanski
Owner: Jimmy Haslam III
Awards & Honors:
Cleveland Browns Schedule 2022
- Week 1: @ Panthers, Sunday 9/11, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 2: vs. Jets, Sunday 9/18, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 3: vs. Steelers, Thursday 9/22, 8:15 p.m. ET (Amazon Prime)
- Week 4: @ Falcons, Sunday 10/2, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 5: vs. Chargers, Sunday 10/9, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 6: vs. Patriots, Sunday 10/16, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 7: @ Ravens, Sunday 10/23, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 8: vs. Bengals, Monday 10/31, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Week 9: BYE
- Week 10: @ Dolphins, Sunday 11/13, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 11: @ Bills, Sunday 11/20, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 12: vs. Buccaneers, Sunday 11/27, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 13: @ Texans, Sunday 12/4, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 14: @ Bengals, Sunday 12/11, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 15: vs. Ravens, TBD
- Week 16: vs. Saints, Saturday 12/24, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 17: @ Commanders, Sunday 1/1, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 18: @ Steelers, TBD
Cleveland Browns Total 2021 Salary Cap
The Cleveland Browns are a professional football club that competes in the National Football League (NFLNorth )’s Division in the National Football Conference (NFC). Businessman Arthur B. Bride and coach Paul Brown, after whom the team is named, founded the franchise in 1945. Jimmy Haslam presently owns the club, and the Browns’ franchise worth was estimated to be about 2.35 billion dollars in 2020.
From 2002 to 2021, he was a member of the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League. The franchise was valued at 2.6 billion dollars in 2021. Dee and Jimmy Haslam are the owners of the Cleveland Browns.
- Maximum Salary Cap:$211,909,691
- Active Contracts:$94,564,609
- Injured Reserve:$20,181,755
- Dead Cap:$26,491,847
- Total Cap:$202,465,008
- Est. Cap Space:$9,444,683
Who is the best player on the Browns 2021?
Baker Mayfield of the Cleveland Browns was named the No. 71 player in the NFL in the “Top 100 Players of 2021” rankings.