The Cincinnati Bengals are currently the oldest franchise in the American Football Conference of the National Football League. The Cincinnati Bengals play their home games at Paul Brown Stadium, which is located on approximately one acre of land next to the Great Miami River in Cincinnati, Ohio. From August 2012 to August 2021, the NFL team’s Facebook fans/Twitter followers grew from 561k to 2.29 million. In 2021, the Cincinnati Bengals’ football team had about 1.13 million followers on its Facebook page. From 2002 to 2017, Cincinnati had a very successful run with four division titles and two trips to the playoffs. Cincinnati made their first postseason appearance in 1981 and appeared again in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013-2017. Cincinnati has had many successful players on their team who have gone on to make it big-time including Ken Anderson (1971), Boomer Esiason (1988), Carson Palmer (2012), and Andy Dalton (2015).
Date: 1968 – present
Division: AFC North
Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium – Capacity: 65,515
Coach: Zac Taylor
Owner: Mike Brown
Awards & Honors:
Cincinnati Bengals Schedule 2022
- Week 1: vs. Steelers, Sunday 9/11, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 2: @ Cowboys, Sunday 9/18, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 3: @ Jets, Sunday 9/25, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 4: vs. Dolphins, Thursday 9/29, 8:15 p.m. ET (Amazon Prime)
- Week 5: @ Ravens, Sunday 10/9, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Week 6: @Saints, Sunday 10/16, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 7: vs, Falcons, Sunday 10/23, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 8: @ Browns, Monday 10/31, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Week 9: vs. Panthers, Sunday 11/6, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 10: BYE
- Week 11: @ Steelers, Sunday 11/20, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Week 12: @ Titans, Sunday 11/27, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 13: vs. Chiefs, Sunday 12/4, 4:25 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 14: vs. Browns, Sunday 12/11, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 15: @ Buccaneers, Sunday 12/18, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
- Week 16: @ Patriots, Saturday 12/24, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 17: vs. Bills, Monday 1/2, 8:30 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC)
- Week 18: vs. Ravens, TBD
Cincinnati Bengals Total 2021 Salary Cap22
From 2002 to 2021, the franchise worth of the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League. The franchise was valued at 2.28 billion dollars in 2021. Michael Brown is the owner of the Cincinnati Bengals, who purchased the team for 7.5 million dollars in 1967.
- Maximum Salary Cap:$195,138,275
- Active Contracts:$145,203,936
- Injured Reserve:$25,639,688
- Dead Cap:$14,065,946
- Total Cap:$187,701,016
- Est. Cap Space:$7,437,259
Who is the best player on the Bengals 2021?
On the “Top 100 Players of 2021” rankings, Cincinnati Bengals safety Jessie Bates III was picked as the No. 90 player in the NFL.
Cincinnati is a team that is always in the news for one reason or another, whether it be good or bad. Make sure to stay up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news, rumors, stats and facts here!