The Baltimore Ravens are a professional football team based in Baltimore, Maryland. The Baltimore Ravens compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the American Football Conference (AFC) North division. They are also one of six teams to win multiple Super Bowls, with two World Championship titles and five AFC championships. This article will provide you with all the latest Baltimore Ravens rumors, statistics, and facts about this successful franchise!
Baltimore Ravens Schedule 2022
- Week 1: @ Jets, Sunday 9/11, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 2: vs. Dolphins, Sunday 9/18, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 3: @ Patriots, Sunday 9/25, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 4: vs. Bills, Sunday 10/2, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 5: vs. Bengals, Sunday 10/9, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Week 6: @ Giants, Sunday 10/16, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 7: vs. Browns, Sunday 10/23, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 8: @ Buccaneers, Thursday 10/27, 8:15 p.m. ET (Amazon Prime)
- Week 9: @ Saints, Monday 11/7, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Week 10: BYE
- Week 11: vs. Panthers, Sunday 11/20, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 12: @ Jaguars, Sunday 11/27, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 13: vs. Broncos, Sunday 12/4, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 14: @ Steelers, Sunday 12/11, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 15: @Browns, TBD
- Week 16: vs. Falcons, Saturday 12/24, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 17: vs. Steelers, Sunday 1/1, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Week 18: @ Bengals, TBD
Division: AFC North
Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
Coach: John Harbaugh
Owner: Steve Bisciotti
Awards & Honors: Super Bowl (2013), Super Bowl (2001)
The Baltimore Ravens were founded in 1996 and started playing in the NFL as an expansion team that year. The Baltimore Ravens have played their home games at M&T Bank Stadium since 1998. The stadium has a seating capacity of 71,008 people. Baltimore Ravens tickets are some of the most expensive in the NFL. In fact, the average Baltimore Ravens ticket costs 137.00 U.S. dollars, the most expensive in the NFL.Embed from Getty Images
The Baltimore Ravens have had a lot of success on the field since they started playing in the NFL as an expansion team in 1996. The Baltimore Ravens have won two Super Bowl Championships (2000 and 2012), five AFC championships (2001, 2003, 2004, 2008, 2012), and three division titles (2002, 2006, 2011).
John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. He has been the head coach of the Baltimore Ravens since 2008. The Baltimore Ravens have had 18 head coaches in their history. The first head coach was Ted Marchibroda, who coached the team from 1996 to 1998. Baltimore Raven is a new member among all other teams that have been playing since years ago and has won many trophies for their wonderful performance on the field.
The Baltimore Ravens’ Lamar Jackson was injured on a run before the team’s 20-13 loss to Cleveland. Despite a late surge, the Ravens lost to Cleveland. Dallas’ defense made key stops to help it beat Washington and put a division title within reach, while the Atlanta Falcons dominated Carolina with both Cam Newton and P.J. Walker at quarterback.
Baltimore Ravens Total 2021 Salary Cap
The Baltimore Ravens’ franchise value has been plotted from 2002 to 2021. In 2021, the franchise value was 3.4 billion dollars in the United States. Stephen Bisciotti, the team’s owner, purchased the franchise for 600 million dollars in 2004.
- Maximum Team Salary Cap:$183,047,439
- Active Contracts:$117,288,080
- Injured Reserve:$44,264,859
- Dead Cap:$18,034,814
- Total Cap:$181,759,953
- Est. Cap Space:$1,287,486
Who is the best player on the Baltimore Ravens?
Lamar Jackson is the best player on the Baltimore Ravens.
He has one of the most powerful arms in football, having set Ravens rookie records for passing yards and touchdowns.
Lamar Jackson is a dual-threat quarterback which makes him an unpredictable player to face off against. He also holds several NFL records as a rusher from his time at Louisville.
Lamar Jackson is the face of the Baltimore Ravens and will continue to be one of the best players in the NFL for years to come.
That’s all for now! Be sure to check back later for more Baltimore Ravens news.